Saturday, September 5, 2009

Time to Play

Happy Saturday!



The weather has turned here and today is rainy and gloomy. I'm not ready for Summer to be all the way over...sun, please come back.






I picked up these fun Halloween treats for myself last week. Hopefully I'll get some time over the next couple of days to create some new tags & cards for my Etsy shop. I really don't need new supplies, but I just love seeing all the fun displays and shop ideas. It always makes me want to run home and start creating things. But in reality, I never get to run home and start getting crafty - that has to wait until the 3 kiddos are in bed. Can anyone relate??






So..........I'm off to get something started before I start breakfast. :)
Have a great day.



~Linda

1 comment:

Kandi said...

Can'twait to see the goodies you come up with!! Post the photos tomorrow ;)