Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Is it Ever Going to Come??







....it seems like the first day of school is NEVER going to get here! :) It's still another week away, and I'm not sure if I'm going to make it. We have had a great Summer up until this past week. I know this sounds awful - but my kids, well 2 out of 3, are starting to drive me nuts!! The fighting and bickering is at an all time high. I think we are all ready for school to start! Anyone else feel this way??



On a crafty note, I did manage to finish a few new cards for my shop. Here are a couple of peeks. The tree one is so much prettier in person. I am tempted to keep it ;) - but I won't.









Well, I have a quiet house, laundry to put away, our picnic bag from our lunch at the park to put away, and some fresh coffee waiting for me. Yes, it's almost 4:30 in the afternoon, but I needs me some energy!


Happy Tuesday~
Linda

1 comment:

Kandi said...

SUPER CUTE cards Linda!! Where have you been hiding that girl with the poodles? She's adorable!