Saturday, August 2, 2008

::A Package of Fabric Goodness::

A happy hello from this long lost blogger!

We are 6 weeks into life with 3 kids under 5. It is getting easier each day, and I am finding my "groove" little by little. I am feeling the desire to get crafty, now it's just finding the time! I have ideas that will hopefully come to life before I forget them all together. I should really jot things down a litle better.


I thought I'd share this **GORGEOUS** bag of fabric scraps I bought from Ashley at Lassie Girl.
http://lassiegirl.etsy.com If you have any need for fabric bit.........I highly recommend her!


I couldn't stop looking at it..............Here are a couple of pictures:

















I can't decide which is my favorite. I am tempted to buy more. I am such a stockpiler! We'll see.

Happy day!
~Linda

No comments: