Saturday, August 2, 2008

::Baby Update:: 6 Weeks!

Greetings!

I thought I'd share a couple of new baby Ella pictures with you all. :)

Time sure is flying by that I can hardly believe it. In some ways it seems like she has been with us forever, in another it seems like she was born just yesterday. I am trying to be good about taking pictures, but realize it's much harder with #3 than with #1. With my first I would take several pictures of her EVERY DAY, now a week will pass and I realize I haven't even taken a single picture! Hopefully she will forgive me someday when she is looking at her baby book and photo album that is 1/5 the size of her sister's! :(


Here she is at 10 days:


















Here she is at about 1 month:

(love this picture!)


















Here she is at 6 weeks:
















And here's one of all 3 kiddos:


Okay, that's enough baby pictures (I'm sure you're thinking).
Happy Saturday!!
:) Linda

1 comment:

Kandi said...

These are great photos of baby Ella! Another beautiful creation from you and Rourke!! Ready for a 4th? :)