Friday, October 16, 2009

TGIF!

Hello!
It's Friday, and I am ready for the weekend.  I'm amazed at how fast October is flying by.  It's my favorite time of year - but so busy!  Today is my Mom's 70th birthday!!  Wednesday was my Dad's 70th Birthday!  There are about 6 more family birthdays coming up - including my oldest daughter and Husband.  Whew - I don't know why I don't plan ahead and get more prepared in September...I seem to forget how crazy it can get when you add in all the day to day life stuff too.  AND THEN HALLOWEEN & the costume drama.  :O)

Here is a picture of my lovely Mom, who is a huge help to us:
(not sure what that crazy look on Ella's face is all about!)




And a here is my Dad:
(he's talking, so not the best picture-he looks kind of mad - but he wasn't!)

Hard to believe they are both 70!  They don't seem 70.  I think 70 is the new 50.  I'm hoping 40 is the new 25 - 'cuz I'm there soon.


And........on a crafty note.  Here are some new tags in the SHOP.  I'm done with Halloween now.  Moving on..........maybe some  Thanksgiving/Fall.   Or I might jump right to Christmas.  Hmmmmmmmm.


Well, Have a wonderful weekend.  We're heading to a big Dim Sum lunch tomorrow with my husband's side of the family for combined birthday celebration for October babies.  Hoping not to eat anything too crazy - one year someone ordered chicken feet to be funny.  GAG!

Be Well~
Linda

No comments: