Monday, June 9, 2008

New Tags!



Finally.........some new tags are going to be entering my Etsy shop later today! I am suppose to be "nesting" right now (baby is due in 4 days), but instead I am feeling creative. The poor baby! :)


Here are a couple of samples of the new goodies:
Please excuse the photos.......we have just gotten a new laptop, but don't have our photo editing program loaded yet. Hopefully soon. I am missing it terribly!!
Well, that's all for now. Today is my daughter's last day of preschool, and I am taking in some teacher's gifts. I'll show you those once I take some pictures. :O)
Have a great week!
~Linda

1 comment:

Kandi said...

Very cute Linda!! I love your new tags! You've gotta take those creative moments when you can. As we all know Baby will be running the show in a few days and you may not have any crafting sessions for awhile. But you never know, maybe she'll be soothed by the sound of the Cricut. :)