Tuesday, January 15, 2008

Getting Ready for the Day of Love!





Hello!

I thought I'd make a quick post and show a few pictures of some things I've been working on for my Etsy shop for Valentine's Day! I love cutting out little hearts by hand, and after cutting out a couple hundred (at least), I realized I had way more then I would need for tags or whatever. :)

So.....I decided to list some packs of hearts only. I just love how they look all together. It's all part of the paper addiction I think!!


I have other things in the works, but am trying to get a few custom orders mailed out first...then back to creating new tags.


Have a wonderful day~
Linda


2 comments:

Phi said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Phi said...

Hi!! I chanced upon your blog and I have to say something...You works are simply amazing!! And I love, love, LOVE ribbons too :p
I like to ask you something since ya always in touch with ribbons. Uhh..how do you prevent the ribbon from fraying?